Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still sell import playing discs for original Playstation and Dreamcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone still sell import playing discs for original Playstation and Dreamcast?

Sorry all but I cannot find these in the UK, I guess there is little interest these days. I still have my original PS that was never modified in any way. Can anyone direct me to a supplier of the discs that allow a japan/US game to be played by swapping discs?

Recently dug out the old UK DC too - is a disc available to do the same thing please?

on PS1 im not sure where to direct you...

apologies if im not supposed to post this info but:

As for the DC if you google Utopia boot disc for the DC, that should do the job for you.

Comment

Utopia is a bit **** though, better using DC-X.

Comment

Thanks guys - I will have a look at that. I have been Googling a lot today but am still not finding an actual UK dealer who sells these things!

Comment

Hi dude,

I've PM'd ya as i've got both of the things you need

Comment

If you can't find a UK seller Play-Asia have the DC-X disc in stock:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...c_x-70-uj.html

Comment

Thanks again, jeimuza PM returned.

Appreciate the help here - does the DC-X play all DC imports on a UK machine? I'm just getting back into the games and digging stuff out of storage, owned my DC since UK launch day but never got into the import stuff much.

Comment

The DC-X is the one you need. Don't waste your time with anything else. Utopia never worked properly for me. But then utopia is free and DC-X is not.

Comment

Thanks again, ordered a DC-X tonight from Play Asia - ?10 delivered, bargain. Just need to find the PS One swap disc, this place seems to have them but not sure if this is an old website?!

http://www.psxservices.co.uk

Comment

Just to update this - got an email from Greg at PSX above and they are doing the PS-X change v2.0 disc at ?10. Sorted.

And stupidly I just found that I bought a DC-X disc years ago so I now have two! If anyone wants one let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Max P.
                      Just to update this - got an email from Greg at PSX above and they are doing the PS-X change v2.0 disc at ?10. Sorted.

And stupidly I just found that I bought a DC-X disc years ago so I now have two! If anyone wants one let me know.
                      I would be interested in a DC-X disc if one's going spare, let me know how much you'd like & we can sort something out if thats ok??

Ta

Neil

Comment

Working...
                      X