Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there such a big difference in Asia & Japanese game prices???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there such a big difference in Asia & Japanese game prices???

Now this might be a completley thick question & totally obvious to you lot but as I havent really done much importing of games since my PS1 days this one has puzzlled me.

I've just been browsing Egay & found a shop on there called Asia Estore & the prices dont look too bad but I was just wondering why there is such a huge difference between his prices for Asian & Japanese versions of the same title for example...

http://www.asia-estore.com/advanced_...eywords=BLEACH

Are both copies legit??
    Would there be any huge difference in versions??
    Should I buy the Asian version of Bleach 3???

Ta for any help.

Neil

Don't know why but Asian games are pretty much always cheaper than their Japanese equivalents. Haven't used that seller but I'd say the games are legit (don't think there are pirates counterfeit PSP games yet).Prices don't look that amazing though tbh.

If you're looking to buy Japanese or Asian PSP games I'd recommend Yesasia. All their prices include free standard delivery. You won't need to pay any import duties either as they ship the games to a UK office who then post it out to you using Royal Mail delivery.

They have Bleach 3 (Asian version) for approx. ?21 delivered so you can save about a tenner if you're prepared to wait a bit (not in stock for approx. 7-14 days):

http://global.yesasia.com/en/Search/SearchResult.aspx

Comment

Thanks for that

I've just ordered from Yesasia, dont mind waiting a few weeks as its actually one of my Christmas presents from my parents so I'm not allowed it till then anyway lol

Neil

Comment

No worries

I guess a slight delay is probably a good thing as it removes the temptation of opening it up for a quick play!

Comment

It does indeed remove the temptation and seeing as I'm such a Bleach fanatic pretty much anything Bleach related has to be read, watched, played or listened to straight away...so I've actually had it sent direct to my parents address meaning I wont see it till christmas day thus removing the temptation completley

Neil

Comment

Working...
          X