CD WOW - Reliable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD WOW - Reliable?

After spending the weekend messing about trying to get a PayPal account so I can order DS games from Yes Asia, I've just been on CD WOW website and noticed that they have many of the top US releases for ?20.49 inc p+p. I'm tempted to order Children of Mana and Starfox Command, just wondering if anyone's used this site before? I was warned off it by an ex-work colleague a while back, saying that you get charged extra tax when it arrives???

I've used CD WOW plenty of times and never had any extra charges. There are usually a few discount codes for them floating around the web (have a look on places like hotukdeals.com).

Comment

cough.....movietyme.

Comment

Don't know if it will come into play with your potential order (it is something that annoys me intensely though) but they charge your card even if the item is not in stock, i.e. it's not done on delivery.

They're sometimes slack when it comes to informing you of a lack of stock too. Saying that they've sharpened up on that account after I bitched at them regarding two consecutive orders. They are extremely quick with the refunds though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
          cough.....movietyme.
          *DING* 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
            cough.....movietyme.
            Quoted for 'get-the-hell-over-there-and-buy-from-them-instead' truth!

Comment

Working...
            X