Yet another dvdboxoffice question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another dvdboxoffice question

Could anyone please answer the following few questions. Who delivers the games usually? Do i have to sign for the game when/if it arrives? And how long usually does a game take to arrive?

Thanks

hiya

1/ royal mail (never been stung on customs etc)
    2/ all but 2 of mine ive had to sign for (out of 50+ orders)
    3/ can be as quick as 4 days can be as slow as3 weeks (longer if its out of stock)

Comment

Thanks very much. Was sent on Friday so im hoping its here soon.

Comment

I've never had sign for mine that come via Royal Mail (the standard delivery option), but when I use the courior service I have to sign (obviously).

Standard delivery times for me are 6-8 days and courior is normall y here in about 2 days (depending on weekends).

Comment

My anime DVD took 7 months to arrive. So err.......... go figure!

Comment

Ouch!! but was that in stock? Because mine has been sent, well it was sent on friday. Im hoping tomorrow will be the day or im gonna break down

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock
              Ouch!! but was that in stock? Because mine has been sent, well it was sent on friday. Im hoping tomorrow will be the day or im gonna break down
              You not work for Goblin? Get it from there 8)

Comment

They dont stock PC games or i would have done

I get stuff cheap from goblin so there isnt a chance i'd buy any console stuff anywhere else.s

Comment

Sorry my stupidity. DVDBo are bloody cheap for everything anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X