CLOSE - gone way off topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOSE - gone way off topic

I am about the buy a Messiah 1 modded PS2.

Should I be wary of anything and go for a Messiah 2 modded one instead?

Originally posted by Mr Ono
    I am about the buy a Messiah 1 modded PS2.

Should I be wary of anything and go for a Messiah 2 modded one instead?
    There is no difference to concern yourself about - infact I prefer the Messiah 1 method of switching to PS1 mode (double tap reset)

Comment

Cheers Saur matey.

Comment

Finally you get one

Comment

Messiah 1 and Messiah 2 are the same and can both play the same stuff. Just loadings different. I believe on messiah 2 can load ALL types (backups inc) ps2 games load normally. But yeh if you wanna watch a dvd or play psone gotta do a few button things but I dont tend to use it for psone.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterUK
            Finally you get one
            Not guaranteed yet.

The guy hasn't replied to my PM and there seems to be something afoot with the other chap.

Getting a bit jaded with trying to buy a decent modded PS2. Been screwed once already.

Comment

Go to Will2003 Get a PS2 mod it with messiah 2

Comment

Originally posted by pohleonguk
                Go to Will2003 Get a PS2 mod it with messiah 2
                I have contacted Will already. Just that I was trying to get one cheaper.

Comment

Well Go to play.com get a PS2 for ?130 then bring it to will to chip for ?65 and thats ?195. So its not too bad but lookign at the other deal you get a few mem cards and little bits. Messiah1 will do fine for imports. But id make sure that PS2 is atleast a ver5.

**oops play.con put ps2 back up to 150 **

Comment

I suggest if you are going to buy a machine for modding - make sure it's new. The suggestion above makes sence - it's far better to mod a mint machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                      I suggest if you are going to buy a machine for modding - make sure it's new. The suggestion above makes sence - it's far better to mod a mint machine.
                      Yeah, I know Saur.

Will buys new machines for modding so I may use him to do everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
                        Originally posted by PeterUK
                        Finally you get one
                        The guy hasn't replied to my PM and there seems to be something afoot with the other chap.

There seems to be far too much of this sort of thing going on in the trades forum at the mo.
                        I've given up buying and selling stuff here (unless I know the seller) as I've been pissed around something rotten by people agreeing to buy/trade things then never getting in contact again. Not to mention people trying to gazump other buyers out of a done deal by offering a few pounds more than the agreed price via PM's.

ft:

Comment

kemps, is a top seller, ive purchased shed loads from him and he's very reliable, if i see him in mirc i'll give him a nudge

Comment

Originally posted by fragmast3r
                            kemps, is a top seller, ive purchased shed loads from him and he's very reliable, if i see him in mirc i'll give him a nudge
                            Cheers mate.

I'm not having a go at Kemps. Hopefully he'll do the right thing.

Just that my last attempt to buy a chipped PS2 on these forums had me selling a ton of stuff cheaply to finance it onyl to be told the deal was off for a reason I was not really happy with. All this hassle just to get a second hand PS2 - may as well buy a new oner for the ?60-70 extra.

Comment

just get a new premodded one from will2003

Comment

Working...
                              X