Japanese/Asian Halo2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese/Asian Halo2?

I checked on PlayAsia and totally sold out, the i went on YesAsia and it was ?35 !! , does anyone know where to get this a bit cheaper as i mean i really do not want to spend ?35 on it

It's worth sticking a post in the Wanted folder. I sold an Asian version (collectors tin) here for around a fiver a year or so ago & have seen a couple of others go for a similar price since.

Any particular reason you're after the Asian/ Japanese version....to play on an ntsc-j 360 perhaps??? The Asian version is definitely region free (but not the bonus disc) & I'm pretty sure the PAL version is too.
    Last edited by tom-nook; 16-11-2006, 20:13.

Comment

Thanks ill do that, i am after the Asian version as I will be importing an Asian 360 soon.

I dont think the US and UK are region free, but i will check.

Thanks again.

EDIT: It seems that Halo2 is region free so it would be ok to buy a PAL version then for use on an Asian 360?
      Last edited by GluedOnBeard; 16-11-2006, 20:18.

Comment

Yeah, if it's region free then you'll not have any probs running it on an Asian 360. Much easier to find a PAL version too!

Don't think the original Halo is region free so if you're after that you'd need the Asian or Japanese version (Asian is probably best as it'll definitely be in English).

Comment

Thanks for your help, I can easily pick up Halo2 now just had a check, thats now one less problem

Comment

No worries - enjoy your 360

Comment

Working...
            X