No announcement yet.

yoho-games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im gonna order mine tomorrow with ridge racer and maybe a blu-ray film from movietyme

Comment

will i get stung on a customs charge or can i ask them to mark it as gift?

Comment

If the value is marked down on the package your'e proper buggered if it goes missing.

Comment

so is it best just to pay the customs charge?

Comment

What if the product is faulty ?? it says no returns ??? Couldnt they just send you a hollow ps3 ??

(Gamechoiceclub i mean)

Comment

I was thinking of Yoho Games, for the nice $849 price point but they've now put it up to $999 so they can bugger off.

Comment

ive tried ordering today but i only have a visa debit card and worldpay doesnt use them. ive got to set up direct debit for paypal instead

Comment

Has anyone had this problem with Yoho-Games?

I ordered a ps3 yesterday with them. A few hours after payment i attempted to log into my account once with the correct password, so i could check the status of my order, but got this message....

"We recorded multiple login failures. To protect your account security, your account is temporary inactivated. You may contact our Membership Administration Department for account re-activation."

When i try to send mail to Yoho-Games, from the above links, i get a mail error warning and nothing gets sent.

I'm a bit worried about it, as i havnt even got a email confirmation of my order from them, just a receipt from World Pay.

So has this happened to anyone else?, and those who bought a ps3 from them, how many days did you receive a email confirmation for your order after payment?

cheers.

Comment

Working...
                  X