X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shikigami No Shiro

Couple of quick questions guys...

Basically which version is the best??

I do have the PS2 version on route at the mo from Play-Asia but if any of the other versions are better I can pass the PS2 one onto my brother when it arrives & get myself either the DC, GC or X-box version instead.

Also what's with the different "Evolution" X-Box versions? are they any different to the previous versions??

Ta for the help peeps.

Neil

there is shikigami no shiro 3 for the pc on play asia (no sign of a ps2 release yet)

pretty good not really a huge difference though (oh i have a appriciate dvd for castle of shikigami 2 in my sales thread)

Comment

oh there are two english language versions of shikigami no shiro 2 for the ps2

they both had a budget pal and usa release

the usa release is better as it has all story dialogue and kept the music (the pal version it removed the dialogue and changed the music for some reason)

Comment

Thanks for the info Eastyy

I cant play the US or PAL versions as I onyl have a Jap PS2

Think I'll just stick with the version I have coming now then.

What are those appreciate DVD's by the way?
        Seen there are a few kicking about for various shooters & have been intrigued about them for a while now.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Appreciate dvds are basically video footage of the game being played very well

unfortunetly there usually not that cheap (often cost as much or more then the actual game)

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

ps2 games like espgaluda/dodonpachi daigou and psyvariar 2 come with there own dvds

Comment

Working...
          X