Import Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Madness

Hey guys I am going to Import my first ever US Console and I am going to use Import Madness cause I hear they haven't had as many preorders as other websites and I will have a better chance for getting one for Xmas than other sites.

Now I just have 2 Questions

1. Which Shipping Method should I use what offers tracking and is the best way to avoid customs? The Two Options are

AIR MAIL - UK or International (5-7 Business Days) - ? 19.99
    FedEx International Priority 2-3 Days - ? 28.98

2. And how are Import Madness with marking down packages as gifts to help prevent customs?

3. Also with the Wii will I need a Step down Convertor if so can you please recommend me one which will do the job?

Thank You.

I may be wrong but when i spoke to import madness they indicated to me that they are paying the tax so you may not get a customs bill, however, I would confirm that with them.

Call them on their london number, it patches you through to a candian and I think it's best to leave it till late afternoon due to timezones.

Apparently they are using AMTRAK instead of fedex (not that it matters) but everytime I have used a courier I have been stung for customs (ds/dslite). however, i reckon even with air mail it may be difficult to avoid

Comment

Working...
    X