Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much space does a Wii need???

Just a quick question.

Does anyone know if you only have a restricted amount of space if this will effect the playing of certain Wii games.

I say this because with the Ps2's eye-toy it was recommended that you had 2-3mtrs between you and the tv screen.

My flat isn't exactly on the large side, the cat even left me as it couldn't swing a mouse, so my lounge only gives me a max of 2-2.5mtrs between the tv and couch is this going to harm the controllers response with my tv???

I don't know but I'd be inclined to say no.

Comment

You need to be about half a metre away from the sensor bar for it to work properly, any closer and the reticule flies all over the place. hope that helps. I have no idea how far away you need to be for the non-sensor bar games.

Comment

Watch the vids on wii.com - some of the peeps are pretty damn close and it seems to work fine....

Comment

I think I read that the ideal playing distance from the sensor bar is 8' - 12'.

Comment

check out the manual link on this board. Recomended distance is 3 to 8 feet from the screen and sensor bar.

Comment

Thanks for your replies, didn't want to sound stupid, i think i will be making a "Wii" purchase, (do you see what i've done there), in the new year when the second crop of games start coming through.

Comment

Working...
              X