wii accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wii accessories

maybe a n00b question (in fact it is) but are the Wii-mote and nunchuck as well as classic controller and component cables region free?

Thanks in advance.

They are thought to be region free like all other nintendo peripherals. Until the JP and EU Wii is launched we cannot know for sure though can we?

Comment

hehe good point. Well cant be stuffed until dec 7 and will save a few bucks, so will probably order and take a gamble. Also gives me something to read on the loo. Should be fine as you said. Thanks!

Comment

I'm pretty sure the controllers aren't region locked to the machine. That would be an unnecessary pain in nintendo's arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
          That would be an unnecessary pain in nintendo's arse.
          Please explain what you mean here.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi
            Please explain what you mean here.
            Well I guess he means why go to the added expense of putting extra chips in the accessories just to lock them to a region.

I personally expect the wii to be as moddable as the GCN was with respect to region code. Why because I'm sure Nintendo will have designed it to be able to be built for all regions with as few changes as possible to keep costs down.

Comment

by the way , do you need to buy the Wii SD memory card.. or is there someother way of saving your game..

Comment

512MBs internal flash memory.

Comment

There is 512mb of on-board memory.

Comment

Working...
                  X