Import PS2 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import PS2 question

I'm in the process of 'trading up' my PAL PS2 to a modded NTSC-J model. I'm using a Blaze RGB cable on my PAL PS2 at the minute, but I'm wondering - is there's any point in keeping the cable for my new console..?

I would presume that the JAP PS2 won't output RGB so I may as well sell the cable... but what do I replace it with? Can anyone recommend a cable for connecting the JAP PS2 to my fully tooled-up Sony TV?

Apologies if this has been answered before - I did try to search on the forum.

Cheers!

All regions of PS2 will output RGB. You just have to go into the PS2 control settings and switch it on from there.

The blaze cable will still work regardless of region of PS2 console. The console still will not play DVD's via RGB out of the box, so a S-video cable will suffice.

Comment

keep the rgb cable i use it on mine at the moment. plus get a modded one of those coloured ps2s they look mint.

Comment

Originally posted by wod
        keep the rgb cable i use it on mine at the moment. plus get a modded one of those coloured ps2s they look mint.

Yeah, I've ordered one of the aqua blue models from Yes Asia - hopefully will2003 can do the business on it when it arrives.

Anyone know where I can get a matching stand? Is Tokuda my best bet? And what about another matching DualShock?

Also, who wants to recommend some shmups? I've got an order in for Psyvariar. What about XII Stag - any good? Anything else interesting?

Comment

Ask Tokuda, he sourced me a Sakura Pink stand a short while ago.

Comment

Working...
          X