Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea what Wii availability is like over in the US atm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still nowt in Boston or Halifax. Imagine Canada might be screwed as they hold stock back for Thanksgiving. Getting really pissed off now. Looks theres a fair few losing money on ebay though. That cheered me up a bit

Comment

Am hoping on my mate picking one up in New Hampshire , no joy over the weekend and the only shipment due for the area is a grand total of 3 units.

Comment

It looks like the machines still aren't readily available...

Black Friday failure. Frown Target and Toys R Us didn't have any at all, and if Fry's had any, they were gone by the time I got there. My housemate checked Walmart and another Target, and came up empty.
        Waited in line at Gamestop for about 35 minutes before they opened. I was about 30th in line. Once they opened the door, the manager came out and said, if you want a Wii, don't bother because they only had 6. You'd think he would have told us that 30 minutes earlier, once he said that EVERYONE went to their cars...
        yeah, for anyone thinking they might still check out a store for wii today forget it. I was also like number 8 in line at gamestop and they only had 4. I did pick up a controller and Zelda so I guess that's something. Toys R Us and Walmart still have the bundle thing online for anyone crazy enough.

Comment

Looks like I was "wise" to grab one on eBay instead of hoping for my dad to get one then.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
          X