Gamestation - trading in a Gamecube for Wii money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamestation - trading in a Gamecube for Wii money

Have to get shot of my PAL Gamecube... No earthly good for it when my Wii arrives.

How much credit do Gamestation currently give for a 'Cube? Long as it's more than a tenner, that'll do, more than I could get elsewhere really*.

(FWIW the console just has a controller, one official 59 memory card and a ****ty third party SCART cable; I've sold all the games and I'm keeping the official RGB SCART lead 'just i case').

Youll get about ?25 for it.

Comment

Dont know how much GS would give you, but what about Amazon Marketplace? Cheapest Cubes on there are about ?30. You could easily come away with ?20 after postage and fees...

Edit: Beaten to it and better deal too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi
        Youll get about ?25 for it.
        I got ?15 for my resi evil one so ?25 isnt likely

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15
          I got ?15 for my resi evil one so ?25 isnt likely
          Its ?15 cash and ?25 trade

BTW, it has to have the power brick and an official controller.
          Last edited by HaHaUK; 22-11-2006, 12:18.

Comment

That's if they'll accept it. My local GameStation can't give them away and is selling the machines with two games for ?40.

Comment

Well, I sent someone to trade in my bare-bones 'Cube for me, got ?25, which is as good as I could expect really.

Comment

Err, have to work out what to do with the official RGB lead now. No use for it, unless I remove the capacitors and use it with my Super NES.

Comment

why bother trading it? it looks much better as a door stop lol. Seriously though, you sure they will accept em? i mean i would have thought everyone will have done this already. They will have the entire GC's in the country lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Puzzle Rattrap
                    Have to get shot of my PAL Gamecube... No earthly good for it when my Wii arrives.
                    What will you attach your GB player to? Gamestation only offered me ?10 for a boxed GBA player so I am guessing the purchase value of a second hand GC is going to fall through the floor at Gamestation the nearer it gets to 8th December. Personally I'm going to keep mine just for the controllers when I do go back to play GC games on the Wii.

Comment

Working...
                    X