Dance Mats - which ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dance Mats - which ?

I'm looking to buy a couple of Dance Mats asap after some quality japery in the arcades last night.
    Could anyone reccomend some cheap and cheerful mats please ? I dont thing the budget will stretch to a metal one sadly.

Cheers.

I've been using a couple I got from gameplay.com
    Cheap as chips
    If you buy a game, I think they bundle one or drop the price or summat.

Comment

I just saw Gamestation have a nice deal , buy a game and get a logic3 mat for 10 quid, are they decent ? Cheapest Offer I've seen.

Game also seem to be running a similar thing (megamix + mat 40 quid), I think the make was venom but I might well be wrong.

Comment

HMV liverpool are doing the official Sony dancemats 2 for ?30

Got one and it's the best soft mat I've tried

Probably your best "cheap" option if you after 2 of them

Comment

Originally posted by mechamonkey
          I just saw Gamestation have a nice deal , buy a game and get a logic3 mat for 10 quid, are they decent ? Cheapest Offer I've seen.
          The Logic 3 are a bit cheap and they will probably break after a couple of months but they arent bad for ?10.

Comment

Game also seem to be running a similar thing (megamix + mat 40 quid), I think the make was venom but I might well be wrong.
            i got that and an extra one, 2 mats and megamix for 55 quid there games own label mats and are pretty responsive, mind its very addictive, been playing every night for 2 weeks now

wife friendly too so added bonus she loves it too

Comment

play had a mat and the ps2 one for ?30, check em out

Comment

go on...get the hard mat.

Needs a bit of tlc after hitting it with a Heavy tsuguru but its the best fun outside the arcade

Comment

Also one thing to point out a bit long from now i know but come september konami will be releasing there own brand mats, i think for 24.99 OR 34.99 with dancing stage euromix, saw it in an mcv mag.

Comment

Originally posted by gozaimas
                    go on...get the hard mat.

Needs a bit of tlc after hitting it with a Heavy tsuguru but its the best fun outside the arcade
                    Do you have the Logic 3 metal mat ?

If so what do you mean TLC (details please )

Comment

Working...
                    X