Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the RRP for the wii? (usa release)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the RRP for the wii? (usa release)

looking on many sites (play asia/yes asia/amazon) the prices seem to be $400+

that seems a bit more then i was expecting is it just because there low on stock ?
    Last edited by eastyy; 22-11-2006, 14:13.

It's because you'll be importing, and these firms have to make a profit.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

it's $250 + tax

Comment

in the US the price is $250 rrp. and i wouldnt pay a penny more for it.

Comment

Except for sales tax Mine was $267 inc tax from a Target in Miami, FL.

Comment

yep 250 plus city and state tax which is err 7%? Well thats how much i paid on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas
              in the US the price is $250 rrp. and i wouldnt pay a penny more for it.
              Aah, the troll is back.

Comment

DVDBoxOffice have them for ?136 ($243 US) plus postage (and customs most likely!) although it's still just an order for stock yet to arrive...who knows how long you'd have to wait.

I'm going to wait until stock levels come back up and all the initial glitches are ironed out, then get an import. Now is a bad time to buy - you've already missed the first wave and are still having to pay a premium to get one quickly. I might even wait until the UK one is launched before making a final decision about whether to import (cheaper) or get PAL (convenient)

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                  yep 250 plus city and state tax which is err 7%?
                  The tax differs from state to state over there. It can be as little as 2.5% or as much as 8.2% if memory serves. Mine's coming from a friend in Pennsylvania, so it was 6% for me.

Comment

Supposed to be,but only jersey is different.

Comment

Working...
                    X