cheap quality pcs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap quality pcs

i'm looking for a website the has cheap quality pcs i don't want some stupidly fast one any help would be appreciated

Define cheap.

Comment

about ?600-700

Comment

I'd call that mid-range, rather than cheap these days. I know I keep touting them, and folk are probably sick of it, but if you want an "any old PC" that does the job, look at what offers Dell currently have. They normally have a P4 based workhorse machine for ?500 or so.

Comment

For budget PC's you could always try http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk Clearance PC's for ?150, HP refurbs start around ?300.

Their shops normally have a good range (located in Birmingham, Greenford, London and Manchester).

Comment

my friend mentioned this website that sold pc from jersey so they were cheap like play.com do but i can't remember what it was has anybody heard of such a website

Comment

not sure about the jersey based company but

www.ndc.co.uk are meant to be good, i think i'll be getting a PC from there or www.dell.co.uk nearer Half-Life 2's release

Comment

I do know of someone who bought one from Aldi (the uber cheap and nasty supermarket) for a cheap price which came well built and with assorted bells and whistles. He seemed to be quite pleased with it too. Worth a look if you have one near you.

Comment

what spec does half life 2 require (are their any cheap dell's that can handle it)

Comment

Working...
                  X