Problem with IE 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with IE 7

Im having a problem with IE7. I keep getting this blue screen instead of my homepage (http://runonce.msn.com/runonce2.aspx)

Ive had a look around on the net, and it seems to be caused by not having a default search engine. However when i try and input one it just wont work. I tried to do it manually, but i get a pop-up box saying "are you sure you are using IE7?"

Can anyone help me with this?

Hmm sounds strange. The way to set up a "provider" as they call it is as follows:

1) Click the arrow next to the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner, click "find more providers..."
    2) Click on a provider (most people just use google), or create your own if it isn't in the list.
    3) A popup should appear, click the "make this my default provider" check box and click the "replace provider" button.

Or alternatively do it the same way you would in IE6, Tools -> Internet Options -> General (TAB) -> Homepage (INPUT FIELD).

If thats not working, then I have no idea what could be wrong. I guess a reinstall is required.

Alternatively, screw it all and try Firefox instead, you know you want to :P

Comment

Seems it was the add blocker in NTL netguard causing the problem, what a suprise

Comment

Working...
      X