Small HDTV advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small HDTV advice

Hopefully this is ok in this section as it will be used for gaming.
    I am looking for a small (19") widescreen HDTV to go with my 360 & a Wii if I can find one at this late stage.
    Has anyone got any advice on which I should go for? At the moment I am using a standard 4:3 PC monitor which feels a bit squashed.
    I'm on a bit of a budget too.
    Cheers,
    Rob.

Originally posted by brookescourt
    Hopefully this is ok in this section as it will be used for gaming.
    I am looking for a small (19") widescreen HDTV to go with my 360 & a Wii if I can find one at this late stage.
    Has anyone got any advice on which I should go for? At the moment I am using a standard 4:3 PC monitor which feels a bit squashed.
    I'm on a bit of a budget too.
    Cheers,
    Rob.
    the problem with 19@ screens is that most use a daft resolution i.e. 1400x900

which neither fits the native res of the 360, and only makes matters worse for the wii with its humble 480p.

i'd try and stretch my budget to 23" territory, and get something which is 1366x768.

Comment

I got this for my 360 and it looks fantastic!

Comment

For around ?50 more you can get the Panasonic 26LXd60 from House of Fraser on 24 months interest free.
        30% deposit = ?165 down and then ?16 a month for 24 months.

or

?210 deposit and ?20 a month for 24 months and you have the 32" version.

Still my favourite LCD, really good freeview, 2x scart, component, 2 x hdmi and a superb picture.

Comment

Working...
        X