Quick Question Quick Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question Quick Answer

I am going to order 4 X360 game from Tronix what is the best shipping opition to use to prevent customs Fedex are Internation Golbal Priority. Also will tronix mark the package down if so what I will say to them.

Global Priority in a box should hold 4 games easily (I've managed to squeeze 8 in one before, the A4 size). And yes, they should mark Customs to what you ask, they always do for me.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I said to them to mark it down has a gift but I aint sure on the value? Any ideas British Customs off course

Comment

I've never marked a tronix parcel down and I've never been taxed, I don't think they actually print a value on the onvoice that is stuck to it.

Comment

Oh Ok And I have another order with Play-Asia and it is in the UK now but I aint sure if it out for delivery today? Anyone help here is the tracking info.

Dec 04, 2006 04:11:00 GB NEWTOWNABBEY REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY. SHIPMENT RELEASE PENDING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW;SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY, AWAITING FINAL RELEASE
          Dec 04, 2006 04:11:00 GB NEWTOWNABBEY REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY. SHIPMENT RELEASE PENDING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY
          Dec 04, 2006 02:05:00 DE KOELN (COLOGNE) DEPARTURE SCAN
          Dec 03, 2006 22:30:00 DE KOELN (COLOGNE) HUB SCAN
          Dec 03, 2006 22:29:00 DE KOELN (COLOGNE) HUB SCAN
          Dec 03, 2006 13:45:00 DE FRANKFURT HUB SCAN
          Dec 02, 2006 22:10:38 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
          Dec 02, 2006 17:26:00 HK CHEK LAP KOK HUB SCAN
          Dec 02, 2006 15:49:00 HK KWAI CHUNG PICKUP SCAN

Comment

Dec 04, 2006 08:46:00 GB NEWTOWNABBEY OUT FOR DELIVERY
            Dec 04, 2006 08:45:00 GB NEWTOWNABBEY IMPORT SCAN

I think I might have got away with Import taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Nero182
              I am going to order 4 X360 game from Tronix what is the best shipping opition to use to prevent customs Fedex are Internation Golbal Priority. Also will tronix mark the package down if so what I will say to them.
              If you get them sent separately by global priority, then customs will ignore them. If you get them delivered in 1 packet, you'll save on delivery, but customs will probably sniff around.
              I'd advise never getting things marked down, even if you are using a courier. It's fraudulent and if customs disagree with the amount, you could end up with an even bigger bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero182
                Dec 04, 2006 08:46:00 GB NEWTOWNABBEY OUT FOR DELIVERY
                Dec 04, 2006 08:45:00 GB NEWTOWNABBEY IMPORT SCAN

I think I might have got away with Import taxes

I am gonna get slapt with 26 Quid Import taxes when he comes bk 2moz I didn't have the money on me today.

Dam Rainbow Six Vegas,Vision Camera and Wireless Headset = ?26 Taxes

Comment

Working...
                X