US Wii Points Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Wii Points Cards?

Anyone know of any online stores that are selling US points cards for buying Virtual Console titles with?

www.videogamesplus.ca, but it doesn't seem like they have any in stock at the moment, and I don't know when they'll be getting any. But you can probably get some on eBay, and they might even give you the card-code over e-mail (so that you won't have to pay shipping-cost). Also, if you set your country to Brazil, you'll be able to buy Wii Points with a credit-card (though, I haven't tried that myself).
    Last edited by Psycho Mantis; 04-12-2006, 19:09.

Comment

Ive tried the Brazil thing, worked fine.

You could also try buying them from ebay (if they have any up that is) and get the seller to just email you the code rather than getting the card delivered.

Unless you like scratching em that is

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks for the info, guys.

Comment

I got a card from VG+, but also did the Brazil thing and can buy points on my CC no problem. Just as well as 2000 points doesn't go far with Nintendo's rather outrageous VC pricing.

Comment

I'm trying to buy Wii Points by setting Brazil as my country, but when buying, they ask for my Postal code ... What postal code do I choose?

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Mantis
              I'm trying to buy Wii Points by setting Brazil as my country, but when buying, they ask for my Postal code ... What postal code do I choose?
              A quick google gives me the impression they are longer and more complicated than ZIP codes. Examples look like "70.312-970 - Brasilia, DF" and "60.839-900, Fortaleza - CE".

HTH

EDIT: On further investigation, I think it's just the numbers.

Comment

Use your real postal code mate - that's the point of setting it to Brazil. In Brazil the only check done against card payments is that the postcode matches.

Comment

I know the point cost per game is on the MM Archive VC page but where can I find how much the points themselves cost? I have no concept of just what these games are working out at.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                    I know the point cost per game is on the MM Archive VC page but where can I find how much the points themselves cost? I have no concept of just what these games are working out at.
                    1000 Wii Points = US $10
                    2000 Wii Points = US $20
                    3000 Wii Points = US $30
                    5000 Wii Points = US $50

Comment

Working...
                    X