Xbox 360 Wireless USB Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Wireless USB Adapters

Can I use any wireless usb adapater on my 360 or is it only the microsoft one that works. ?50 is such a rip off.

I've been looking around all over the place but I can't find an answer.

Thanks

Microsoft one only. I got mine for ?36 via LXdirect - online catalogue, 20% off first order & took about 4 weeks to arrive. I've got a ?15 off voucher for one in Game if you want it? Needs to be used by 31st Dec, if you're gonna use it, you can have it.

*edit* it's ?60 in Game, so if you think ?50's a rip off, ?45 aint that much better. Best off going the catalogue route.
    Last edited by bignige; 06-12-2006, 20:09.

Comment

and

Comment

Some discounts for the official adapter: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374887

I use a Asus WL-330g - a wireless ethernet adapter powered through USB. Has the added bonus of working with anything with an ethernet port. So - wireless Xbox 1, PS2, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat
          Some discounts for the official adapter: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374887

I use a Asus WL-330g - a wireless ethernet adapter powered through USB. Has the added bonus of working with anything with an ethernet port. So - wireless Xbox 1, PS2, etc.
          Don't suppose it works on the 360 too does it?

Comment

*slaps Stoise*

Comment

*rereads post*

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                Microsoft one only. I got mine for ?36 via LXdirect - online catalogue, 20% off first order & took about 4 weeks to arrive. I've got a ?15 off voucher for one in Game if you want it? Needs to be used by 31st Dec, if you're gonna use it, you can have it.

*edit* it's ?60 in Game, so if you think ?50's a rip off, ?45 aint that much better. Best off going the catalogue route.
                The xbox is for my parents so they are just going without a wireless adapter for the moment. Cheers for the offer though.

I'll probably just lay a long network cable under the carpet from the router.

Comment

Working...
                X