wii deliveries from US via usps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wii deliveries from US via usps

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me out here, according to USPS attempted to deliver my wii yesterday. However when I got home there was no card through the door (parcel force?). I've contacted Parcel force that denies any knowledge of the parcel, saying it hasn?t been through customs yet. Can anyone advise?

As a starting point USPS have a tracking facility on their website, get in touch with the person who sent you the item and ask for the tracking code.

Comment

use your tracking number on parcelforce website to find out which depot its at then phone them to find it. i had to do this last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy @ S.E.
        As a starting point USPS have a tracking facility on their website, get in touch with the person who sent you the item and ask for the tracking code.
        Hi I've got the tracking and it says

Attempted Delivery Abroad, December 07, 2006, 2:37 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
        Out of Foreign Customs, December 06, 2006, 3:01 am, GREAT BRITAIN
        Into Foreign Customs, December 04, 2006, 4:44 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
        Arrived Abroad, December 04, 2006, 3:45 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
        International Dispatch, November 25, 2006, 7:39 am, N. J. BULK
        Acceptance, November 17, 2006, 7:21 pm, NEW YORK, NY 10199

That's how I knew it had arrived at my house, the problem seems to be ParcelFarce who didn't leave a note throught my door (this has happened before) and when I phone and give the usps tracking number they deny any knowledge of the parcel I hoping someone has had similar experiences and can advise.

Comment

if you track it on the parcelforce website using the same tracking code it should give you a few more lines of information, it might say exactly what the problem was?

sorry cant be more helpful, ive either always had it delivered or received the card thru the letterbox.

Comment

when you track it on parcelforce website does the tracking no change to something ending with gb?

Comment

Damn doesn't do anything as it as it's not a uk tracking number, it's a ****ling nightmare. And Parcelfarce were really snotty when I phoned, saying my info was wrong and parcel must not have entered the country. So either the US or UK post office are speaking ****, as I can see the full tracking on the US site I suspect it's the Parcelforce. I've e-mailed them in a last didtched attempt to get an answer before I phone the US

Comment

Is is USPS Express or Global? Global, which is 5-10 days, came through Royal Mail for me.

Comment

Global Priority is normally RM as far as I'm aware.

Comment

My USPS code didn't work on the Parcel Force page, but I went to the USPS site and chose to be emailed when any progress is made... they emailed me a new code, which worked on both the USPS site and the Parcel Force one. Try doing that and giving Parcel Force this new code.

Comment

o dear so I may have been putting official complaints into the wrong people

Comment

Working...
                      X