Best place for Jap/US 360 in the UK??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place for Jap/US 360 in the UK??

Right guys my brother is now hunting for an import 360 having fallen in love with my Jap machine

So I was just wondering if you could recommend any places in the UK to get one from??

I've looked at Play-Asia & worse case scenario would be a new commemoration Core Pack from them for ?160 + shipping & VAT which put its at just over ?200 but obviously if I can pick him one up in the UK cheaper & avoid the charges then thats what I'd prefer to do. So any links or advice would be appreciated.

His first choice machine would be a US one so he can understand the games easier but either would be fine in then end.

Thanks for any help.

Neil

Go with an Asian one from Yesasia. Comes with UK power adapter so no stepdown, you get free courier postage and as it's shipped within the UK, no customs.
    Can't lose really. It's what I did and I was extremely pleased with the whole process as I usually am with YA

Comment

Neil,

I'm thinking of sticking my US 360 up for sale after Xmas. It's console only though (no hdd, pad, psu etc.) so would only be of use if your brother already as a UK machine with all the bits & bobs.

If you're interested let me know & I can pm you nearer the time mate (probably looking for around ?100-?110 + p&p at cost).

btw if you're brother's considering an Asian machine then language really isn't a prob as pretty much all Asian games/manuals are in English. It's really only some of the Japanese games were he'd have a problem.

As Johnny says Yes-Asia are good for importing consoles. They do sometimes inflate their prices a wee bit to cover the 'free' shipping so sometimes Play-Asia are comparable (after shipping/ taxes etc.). Here's a link to give you an idea of prices:

http://global.yesasia.com/en/Browse/...d=10571&code=c
      Last edited by tom-nook; 17-12-2006, 19:54.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys I think we may end up with a Play-Asia core pack (The one that comes with N3 & PGR3) in the New Year.

Thanks for the offer of the US one though I may have a chat with him tonight because if he did have that even without the PSU & the like a UK PSU is about ?50, wired pad about ?20, RGB or VGA Cable for his LCD about another ?20 so still probably cheaper, I'll let you know what he says on that one.

Thanks again guys

Neil.

Comment

Working...
        X