Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of selling portable DC's...any feebdack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of selling portable DC's...any feebdack?

I am thinking of importing some of these Treamcast portable DC consoles. Is there enough interest on here for me to do so?
    They are expensive consoles so would retail for roughly ?200 which includes delivery.

Any feedback would be great.

Why not just put the ad in the trade forum, folk posting there will illustrate the interest in it.

Unless you have to buy the stock in cheap first

Comment

If the items were cheaper I would have just bought them without asking if there would be sufficient interest. The thing is these are not cheap and I dont want to buy some and end up with consoles I cant sell.

I am obviously buying them in to make a profit on them, but the pofit is pretty small and just really covers the time and effort for me to post them off etc.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
        If the items were cheaper I would have just bought them without asking if there would be sufficient interest. The thing is these are not cheap and I dont want to buy some and end up with consoles I cant sell.

I am obviously buying them in to make a profit on them, but the pofit is pretty small and just really covers the time and effort for me to post them off etc.
        ?50 a unit? can't b bad. I wish I could get 25% profit jus for puttin the time and effort into postin em.

Comment

hi, somebody is selling these on ebay for ?220 with postage so ?200 is a good price for you to sell them at.(why don't you sell them on ebay?)

Comment

Originally posted by Smeghead
            Originally posted by lordcookie

?50 a unit? can't b bad. I wish I could get 25% profit jus for puttin the time and effort into postin em.
            Hey Mike you must be able to get them cheaper than I can then because the profit is nowhere near ?50.

Comment

The biggest issues with these things is going to be the reliability factor. Its one thing seling them, its another having people chewing ya ears off because they are gong faulty.

Comment

Working...
              X