Samba De Amigo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samba De Amigo

My friend has recently acquired a set of samba de amigo maracas.

He has the jap game but is wanting to know where he could find the PAL version?

Does anyone know anywhere other than ebay that might sell the PAL Samba game?

There is no where that sells PAL Samba at retail.

You might get lucky, and find a second hand one at a local independant, but it's ulikely. Ebay is probably your best bet.

Comment

i'm not particularly bothered about the PAL version, just an English language version, so US is fine too...

Comment

I remember a while ago, amazon.com used to sell us samba de amigo (disc only) for 20$.

but you couldn't ship to europe, you needed a us person to order it for you.

I discovered it just after buying the us original 70? at my local import shop ft: (ripped off )

Comment

on a side note, has anybody got the unoffical maracas that they sell on lik-sang? and if so how do they compare to the offical ones?

Comment

I`ve got the EMS one`s from Lik-Sang and they work ok.
            Have heard you have to be a bit carefull with them, but weve had loads of drunken Samba partys

Get two pairs two player on booze is a hoot.

Comment

I've got 2 pairs of the Cha Cha maracas and 1 of the official maracas, and these are far far better than the 3rd party controllers, and well worth the extra cash.

Regards
              Marty

Comment

Working...
              X