Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initial D

I have just ordered myself a copy from ebay and was wondering whether or not to get the wife to buy me the Steerwing wheel.

I usually play racing games with the pad but something about Initial D has changed that, what do you think ?

Another quick question for those that have it how easy is it to navigate the menus ?

Cheers

With the pad it's quite adequete, with some saying that they can get faster times. Although no doubt, using the wheel is more fun.
    For me personally, i use the wheel.

The menus can be a bit daunting at first, but with trial and error it should be alright to get the jist of.

Comment

I prefer the pad, but if you can strap the wheel to a solid surface go for the wheel.

The menus are all in Japanese but there is an English translation of the main menu in the Initial D thread in gaming discussion (I think it is on page 15 of that thread).

It is still easy to navigate though.

Comment

The wheel is great but make sure you get the one without the dpad on the wheel rim, otherwise the gear paddles dont work. and it has to be played with manual gears.

Comment

asian version , i heard it comes with a chinese/english manual ?

Comment

Does it ?. not sure which version I will be getting, all I know is that it is factory sealed and will be shipped from Honk Kong.

Comment

Re: the steering wheel.

I'm using the Driving Force and its a bloody pain trying to change gears with the d-pad. Very awkward. Try and get the GT Force as a couple of other people have said.

Comment

Any word of a USA release?

Comment

Originally posted by spinpug666
                  Any word of a USA release?
                  No.

Comment

Working...
                  X