will i ever get there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will i ever get there?

Hi after being away from Skies of Arcadia for a year i decided to give it a proper bash this time.
    However i am currently trying to fight my way through the south winds on my way to Ica Taxa!! However i dont seem to be going anywhere. Last night i gave it a good hour! Is this normal? Am i going the right way ? direct south or do you need to go SW or something? Please help me before i rip my hair out with the thought of another random battle!!!

Can't remember exactly, but have you got the required, ship/engine upgrade (one of the 2) required to get through that area?

Comment

mmmm...to be honest not sure because i started playing this game on release then moved to japan and havent played it for over year! Anyway is there any way i can check if i got the upgrade?

Edit* i know i am still in the old gits ship after fighting that rachman thingy

Comment

Have you fought the Red Giga (sheesh it's been so long I think it was)? You had to take down the woman admiral's ship to stop it rather than beat it normally. You grab the engine upgrade from that so you can go through the South Winds...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeh yeh beat the red ship is it a case of just keep plugging away!? i really wanna love this game but to be honest it isn't gripping my like i think it should.

but ff7

Comment

I am pretty sure it is a case of plugging away - you have to avoid the extra windy bits that blow you back or something, the rest of the time just head forwards. It's been years since I played it too so I can't remember too well. I think your ship mates say "the winds too strong!" or some such if you aren't on the right part of the quest, so it should be obvious if you can't get passed.

Comment

Working...
            X