Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pal PS2 with Flip Top Lid: Any games not work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pal PS2 with Flip Top Lid: Any games not work?

I recently got a Flip Top Lid for my PS2, and I was just wondering, are there any games that will not work with it?

I would also like to know what games to get for PS2. I am not interested in 3rd party games that are available on Xbox and GC, as I own those too.

I would prefer some good RPG's, as the Xbox and GC is lacking in these.

you should get suikoden 3, xenosaga and the .hack games.

thats 4 games right away that are probably never coming out here.

I'm not sure how well this flip top works, I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Comment

Cheers for that.

The Flip Top works fine so far, but all I've got to test are Pal games, so it hasnt damaged my PS2 in any way noticeable. The boot discs load fine too, so it should work ok with imports.

Comment

is the boot disc region encoded or would it work on a JP console?

Comment

The boot disks are region coded, but there's a Japanese version available, I'm sure.

Comment

Try this forum for more info on flip top games that work or don't work.

Comment

Hmm, looked on that site, and it seems more concerned with copied games than originals.

Does anyone know if there are any problems with the Flip Top Lid and Swap Magic discs playing original import games?

Will the games stroppa recommended work fine using the flip top/swap magic discs combo?

Comment

Original Soul calibur 2 jpn version looks not to boot with swap magic for some reason, just hoping that initial d boots fine when it arrives.

Comment

Do Xenosaga and Suikoden 3 work with the flip top lid/swap magic 2.0 discs?

Need an answer for this as at the mo I got nowt to play on my PS2 other than Pal games, and these 2 games are the type of game I want. Theyre also well cheap on Ebay too at the mo

Comment

Working...
                  X