Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVE Online questions?

Hi,

Can someone tell me how many people play this usually at any one time per server and how many servers there are?

Also, are credit card details taken after the 30 day trial period? How easy is it to cancel your subscription?

Please reply asap,

Thanks,

Darryl

Right.

Usually at busy times there are around 5000-6000 people playing at once. I'm not too sure on how many servers there are, maybe other players can fill you in on that

Credit card details are taken prior to the 30 day trial, but not charged till afterwards. Having not cancelled my subscription I don't know know about how easy it is to do.

Any other questions?

Comment

Yes, is this game worth the RRP of ?30?

Comment

As in the other thread, yes

Countless hours of play and addiction like no other game ive played has.

Comment

I just bought it for ?25 from GAME (Price matched gamestation). I will go online now and see if you're right

Comment

Hehe remember, choose amarr! Tell me what solar system you start in and ill give you a few tips if you want

Comment

If you fancy joining up with other NTSC-uk'ers in EVE, see the PIE Inc. website. We're a corporation heavily into role play, as you'll see from the various bits and bobs on the site.

I run a corporation of 25 people (PIE Inc.) and an alliance of Amarr corps, totalling about 100 pilots.

Comment

Hi,

I'm playing through the tutorial and sold Tritanium and the tutorial said i would get an email telling me of the ISK i should receive but i received no email and have 0 ISK. It then said to buy a shield booster but i had no ISK to do so,

Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? The tutorial won't proceed until i buy this.

Comment

It does that sometimes Whats your player name? i'll IM you in game.

Comment

I'm going to make a new character, i will let you know the name once done.

Comment

Ok, i made my new character and i'm trying the tutorial again, my character name is Keldor

Comment

Aye, the tutorial can sometimes b0rk. If you fancy signing up, I could use more fighters.

Comment

I keep getting a box flashing up with potenital threats in the area. Is it okay to attack these as the have - security ratings or will my security rating be lowered for doing so?

Comment

Working...
                          X