Namco Taiko Drums and stuff ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Namco Taiko Drums and stuff ..........

Anyone where I can get Namco Drum Controller?

I've PM'ed Tokuda but had no response and most places have sold out.

Also, was there ever a controller for Pop n Music?

Originally posted by Mr Ono
    Anyone where I can get Namco Drum Controller?

I've PM'ed Tokuda but had no response and most places have sold out.
    I got mine second hand on these boards, but in the uk www.videogameimports.com do the extra controllers for a very reasonable price:

Originally posted by Mr Ono
    Also, was there ever a controller for Pop n Music?
    Yep, for both the psone and the Dreamcast. I have the Dreamcast version

Konami also do an arcade quality one in limited numbers, but it has to be ordered directly from them.

Comment

I know Namco is going to put out a third installment in October with the controller. Otherwise check Shop Himena, I don't know if the export the UK, but I'm sure they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Che Musashi
        Otherwise check Shop Himena, I don't know if the export the UK, but I'm sure they do.
        They do ship to the UK. They won't mark down packages though, i asked and they said no. So, if you order from them expect to get some import charges.

Comment

This website is for sale! gamechoiceclub.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gamechoiceclub.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

These are pretty fast shippers and I havent yet got stung for duty when buying off them.

Comment

Working...
          X