Pokemon Ruby Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Ruby Help

Hi has anybody caught Groudon without using the master ball? if so how as its really getting on my nerves ft:

I caught the Kyogre one with an ultra ball...

I thought that it was easier than Mewtwo and Ho-Oh!

I can't help you exactly, but I just got out my electric pokemon, used thunder a couple of times put him to sleep and attacked him to the smallest bitta health and then threw a couple of balls...

This strategy won't work with a ground pokemon... but it's not too hard!

This is Groudon's move list:

Groudon: Fire Blast, Slash, Bulk Up, Earthquake

Just make sure you put him to sleep or paralyse him, and use Ultra ot Timer balls! It's not too bad... Keep up the work!

Comment

Yeah, I caught all the Legendaries with Timer Balls, and saved the Master for Latios.

Comment

Where do I get the timer balls from again?

Comment

According to GameFAQs you can buy them in Rustboro City...

I am a bit peeved after reading this thread: just yesterday I "wasted" my masterball on Kyogre, assuming it was uncatchable after paralysing it, getting into red health and using 15 Ultraballs on it

Comment

I decided to use my Master ball on latias. There is a very good catching guide for Latias/latios at GFAQs but I thought it would probably save a lot of hassle by simply chucking teh masteh ball!

I'll have to use Timers on The Regi and Rayquaza.

I'm going for an all legendary/rare squad.

They wont be the most well rounded team, but it's pretty cool:

Kyogre
            Latias
            Rayquaza
            Regice
            Metagross
            Minun - (I want a good electic pokemon.) If you have any suggestions...

I'm gonna stuck at the Battle Tower -

Comment

Electric pokemon you say?

Manectric easily strong and quick I also gave him hyper beam to round him off.

my team is

Blaziken
              Manectric
              Azumarill
              Alakazzam
              Breloom
              Golem - soon to be groudon 8)

What I need is a quality bird pokemon or a pokemon that can learn fly

Comment

I was using Skarmory. A good stron flying steel Pokemon (you get it where there is loads of Ash on the floor). But Have replaced Skarmory and Kirlia with Latias and Metagross... A good trade - I say!

Comment

Working...
                X