Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Twinbee Portable trouble...

Hi!

I need help with a problem I have to run my "Twinbee Portable" on my PSP! My girlfriend bought for me "Twinbee" and "Parodius" Portable at Amazon Japan some weeks ago. Parodius works normal, but Twinbee makes trouble. I use a japanese PSP (very first generation), Firmware 3.10 and until now no other game made any trouble. Parodius is from the same series, launched on same day and is similar to Twinbee according to the menu structure and game selection, but that works really fine.

When I start Twinbee the (anime style) game select screen seems to come up (the 2 main characters appear from left and right), but then suddenly the disc stops loading, the screen freezes and after 20 seconds the PSP is resetting itself. I have sent the game back to Amazon, they gave me a new one already, but no change!

I wonder if anybody else having the same trouble with the game. I have more than 25 games on PSP already, but all running smoothly and without any trouble. I read about difficulties with other new games and different firmwares, but I don´t know if it has something to do with that in my case.

If anybody can give me an advice what else I can try, please post it here! Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Austria
    Goemon74
    Last edited by goemon74; 21-02-2007, 18:22.

I have the game too but am experiencing none of these issues. Could be some dodgy copies in the first print run or something.

Comment

I could try it on another PSP, it is a new ceramic white japanese PSP with firmware 2.83... it functions there... I really hope the disc drive of my PSP is not getting weak... strange that all other games (even full motion videos on UMD when the disc drive is loading all the time) are not making any trouble (yet)...

Comment

Working...
      X