Any way I can get my money back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way I can get my money back?

Rather than dig up that importmadness.com thread, I thought I'd just ask if anyone knows of a way I could get my money back. Basically I ordered a couple of PS2 games from said website back in January (listed as in stock), which they haven't bothered to ship to this day. Have sent them numerous e-mails with no response from them whatsoever, and can never get an answer on their phone numbers either (automated message saying they are unavailable). This is despite them updating their website with new stock/preorders, so someone is clearly running the 'business'

As it stands, I've lost ?60.95 to them with no apparent means of recovering it which has annoyed me immensely. Bank will do nothing as I'm not covered for switch/maestro payments apparently, and worldpay can do nothing either (although they kindly sent the company an e-mail on my behalf asking them to resolve issues with my order, which they've also ignored).

Anything I can do? Think I've been screwed by these prats Thanks for any advice.
Working...
X