Converting my DC stick back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting my DC stick back?

I have a DC Arcade Stick that Saur converted for me to run on the PS2, but i'd ike it back to a DC one now.

Anyone have any idea how easy it would be to change back?
    Would it be a simple as getting a DC controller and soldering the points to where they are now,from the PS2 cable?

Any recommendations on who could do it?

Well, I know the DC cord has 5 connections. (Just swapped cables from one controller to another, due to the fact that one was longer than the other and the other was a bit sliced open.)

Is the PS2 connection made inside the stick itself, or is the joint near the plug (which has to be stuck in the console) with a shrinkwrap?

Comment

I think I have DC stick PCBs in the loft Nick, you can have them along with that GRAW DVD. How's that?
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Shinebi View Post
        Is the PS2 connection made inside the stick itself, or is the joint near the plug (which has to be stuck in the console) with a shrinkwrap?
        The original DS2 cable goes all the way into the stick,onto the pcb. Could i just unsolder these connections,and then get a new DC stick cable,and reattach?

For someone with no solder skills whatsoever,this can't be too big a job can it?

Cheers Daryl,ill give you a tinkle

Comment

Nah, won't be too much of a hassle.
          You didn't get to keep the original cable then? Bummer.
          I can't say what cable goes where, but I'd try it out anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X