speaker positioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaker positioning

the imminent arrival of my ps3 has meant that i've had to do some serious rejigging in my entertainment centre. limited space has led me to consider putting the central speak for my dvd surround system on top of my xbox, but something inside me suggests that this isn't a good idea. am i being paranoid or is there any reason this should be avoided?

thanks in advance!

Any hdd is magnetic so... probs not the best of ideas to stick a huge magnet on top of it TBH...

Comment

i had a feeling something like that would be the case! cheers

Comment

I can't imagine it would be too much of a worry, most speakers are magnetically sheilded anyway aren't they?

Comment

most? nope... pc speakers for the most part are, but any others generally aren't.

Comment

also, for extra data erasing fun, try putting your hdd in top of your sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
              also, for extra data erasing fun, try putting your hdd in top of your sub.

Comment

I buggered up a telly once by putting my mahoosive Wharfedales within three feet of it. The screen went all green and then purple, and then the set just died

Comment

Working...
                X