Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P-A best shipping q

New post at the bottom
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 22-03-2007, 19:05.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

I don't want to cause alarm but the only times my PA orders have been late (over a week) is when Customs nabbed them. Gears: LE was understandable perhaps but I was also caught for Test Drive Unlimited.

Comment

Ok, thanx. If HMRC has it, how long will they take to forward it on to me? I want to play Jet Impulse
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It depends. Those bastards held onto Gears for a week before alerting me (I discovered that Customs received it the day I was expecting it - a week after shipping confirmation). Usually it's just a case of Royal Mail getting one of those cards in the post to you.

Hopefully, your stuff is just late but as I'm sure you already know PA (standard) shipping is always a week tops.

Comment

Right, I'm about to place a large order with P-A. Over 5kg of stuff.

UPS or FedEx for shipping?
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The one you prefer. I usually go UPS, but Fedex offers the same speed in delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Right, I'm about to place a large order with P-A. Over 5kg of stuff.

UPS or FedEx for shipping?
              I got my FedEx delivery from them two days after paying. FedEx sent me a bill for the customs charge of ?21 the following week.

Comment

Disregard my comment, thought you meant Yes Asia for some reason
                Last edited by On The Edge of Insanity; 23-03-2007, 16:50.

Comment

I have never order multiple titles from play asia in one hit before , can anyone tell me if they send them out as they are released or wait until all games have been released before sending??

Comment

They wait until they have everything and send it together.

I went with Fedex on my parcel, it's due on Monday before 6pm. Online tracking ftw!
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X