PS2 Component video wierd problem!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 Component video wierd problem!?!

ok i bought a set of monster video componet cables, which have been great at 480i....anyway i bought street fighter alpha anthology and shadow of the colossus and when i try and activate progressive scan in the menu, it shifts the picture down to the bottom left of the screen!!???

it worked ok with pop sands of time before i had it ghost2 modded, but these games are ntsc.

might that have something to do with it? cant find any info on google(well find problem, not answer). its really bugging me as these cables cost a mint, and this isnt what i was expecting tbh.

my tv is a toshiba 36zp46.

anyone?

Comment

Try turning off any colour fix in your chip's setup utility perhaps? Or forcing NTSC signal, etc... sounds like a weird problem though.

Comment

tried turning all chip settings off, tried color setting off/auto/ntsc no difference.

tried green screen off/on, macrovision off/on no difference.

cant believ the lack of posts on google.

2 people with exact same problem, and no replies.

Comment

You have set your PS2 to use component output in the console's system configuration options too yeah? Assuming you have, just checking.

Comment

lol elementary my dear watson!

Comment

tried a cheap game brand comp cable again too, same thing happens.

Comment

Working...
              X