Word help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word help

Anyone know how to remove these corner markers or whatever they are?

Thanks
    Attached Files

They just show the margin limits. Either remove margins from the page setup, or find an option to turn them off (I don't have Word on this machine at the moment, but I'll look at work tomorrow).

Comment

Still unable to find how to remove it. Cant see any option for it on page setup either

Comment

what version of word do you have and what visual and toolbar options are selected, as i dont have those corner deeleys in my work, im using office xp.

aaron

Comment

Office XP,
          View options: Show ruler only

Comment

goto, tools --> options --> view tab --> make sure the box "text boundaries" is untabbed, should be fine then.

i just tried it, when selected those corners were up, when i untabbed it, they went.

aaron

Comment

Nope, corners still there. That just gives me a dotted line where the margins are.

Comment

hmmm, for me it added the corners. have you tried tweeking that part of word tho, changing options off and on? might just be finding the right combination.

post a pic of what options your using then i can compare and resolve perhaps?

aaron

Comment

Current options \/

Comment

there exactly the same as mine, and i dont have them. i have no idea, maybe wait to see if anyone else replies, see if they do or dont have the corner deeleys.

aaron

Comment

Ishouldvefukingoogled it

This problem occurs only if you have one of the following Asian languages turned on in Microsoft Office Language Settings:
                      • Chinese (Traditional)
                      • Chinese (Simplified)
                      • Japanese
                      • Korean
                      Turned them off and its working fine.

Comment

lol, good google search, i tried yahoo answers!

aaron

Comment

Working...
                        X