Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shikigami no Shiro on PS2?

Did it ever or has it come out on PS2?

Or do I have to get a modded Xbox to play it?

K

P.S this may be in the wrong forum

Yes it did come out on PS2, and yes it is the wrong folder

Comment

K

Comment

Yes it did! I bought the relatively cheap new Korean print from Yesasia today!

Works with your Asian or Japanese PS2.

You have the US release under the name Mobile Light Force 2. You have maybe seen the Charlie?s Angels style box art.

According to insertcredit they (XS Games) did a poor job.

As with Psyvariar, Shikigami no Shiro also is meant to play TATE (jpn trans. to stand) as it?s much more in your face. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
          Yes it did! I bought the relatively cheap new Korean print from Yesasia today!

Works with your Asian or Japanese PS2.

You have the US release under the name Mobile Light Force 2. You have maybe seen the Charlie?s Angels style box art.

According to insertcredit they (XS Games) did a poor job.

As with Psyvariar, Shikigami no Shiro also is meant to play TATE (jpn trans. to stand) as it?s much more in your face. 8)

Cool! I have just ordered it too!

Yeah I read about the whoile mobile light force thing! That was awful!
          Can't wait, played this in the arcade when I was in singapore, I REALLY need it!

K

Comment

Originally posted by Kei
            Played this in the arcade when I was in singapore, I REALLY need it!
            Cool 8) and good luck with your order. Maybe we can set up a hi-score chart later in the 'Online Gaming/Challenges' forum

...here is the Shikigami no Shiro chart @ shmupsforum:

Comment

Working...
            X