Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Arcade Stick on PS3?/Best PS3 arcade stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC Arcade Stick on PS3?/Best PS3 arcade stick?

I have an official Sega Dreamast Arcade stick that I would like to use for VF5.

Is it possible to do this using some sort of DC->PS2 converter plugged into a PS3 Dual Shock 2 adapter, if there is such a thing (I can imagine the wires...)?

If not, any ideas what the best arcade stick on the PS3 is? I don't know a lot about them, but the Dreamcast one has a really nice build quality and I would love to keep on using it.

Thanks in advance.

This is the one you want mate, like the dc one only bigger,better,and much heavier.

Comment

Anyone know if this one is any good?

linky

I know the Hori ones are supposed to be OK. Is it microswitched?

Comment

Womblingfree made a comment in the VF5 thread about wanting the one i posted over that one which he has,as he needed more precision.

Aside from that little comment that's all i know.

Sure it's good as it's a Hori.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post
          This is the one you want mate, like the dc one only bigger,better,and much heavier.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1rjw.html
          Looks awesome, thanks!

Anyone know what the Hori one is like in comparison to this? I think I'll probably go for the Virtua Stick myself.

Glad it's USB, hopefully it's a bit more future-proof than my beloved DC stick...

Comment

Here is the post im referring to. Still rates the Hori,and half the price too.

Comment

Originally posted by burntoutbanger View Post
              Anyone know if this one is any good?

linky

I know the Hori ones are supposed to be OK. Is it microswitched?
              poor mate, the Virtua Stick High Grade is THE one to go for

Comment

The HRAP 3 SA is out soon (all Sanwa Denshi parts). It has more functionality that the VSHG as you can select whether the stick acts as the d-pad, left, or right analog sticks. I don't like how two of the button holes are plugged though, but I guess it's good for modding. I'll wait for the Seimitsu version myself.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

to get the official dc stick to work , would someone please link me to the exact adapters i would need?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1rjw.html
                    Does anyone know if it is possible to get this working on a 360?

Comment

nope, doesnt work on the 360, yet...

Comment

Working...
                      X