Did they ever fix Vampire Chronicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they ever fix Vampire Chronicle?

It appears as though it's had a limited re-release, and I wondered if they thought to include RGB support this time...

Not to my knowledge, but seeing as though it's in my top three 2d fighters chart i would be interested to know myself.
    Having to change to s-video is a real pain ft:

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybee
      Having to change to s-video is a real pain
      Yes it is.

Especially when your TV doesn't support NTSC.

Comment

I used to own this, the original didnt work with rgb, so i had to use a a back up which worked with rgb (fixed somehow) dont ask me how though

cheers
        jason

Comment

That would be the patch, then. I've had it on my hard disk for ages, but I have no idea how to patch the game, and all tutorials are based on the assumption you are using a PC! >_<

Comment

Originally posted by fragmast3r
            I used to own this, the original didnt work with rgb, so i had to use a a back up which worked with rgb (fixed somehow) dont ask me how though

cheers
            jason
            What, you can get a RGB fix for Vampire Chronicles !! Seeing as though i own the original i wouldn't be braking any law.
            Where can i get a RGB fixed copy of the game ?? anyone ?? (i dont have a cd writer though)

Comment

You can get patches for virtually everything right here http://www.megagames.com/dc/dc_patches.shtml

As I said, all the patching software is written for the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Square
                It appears as though it's had a limited re-release, and I wondered if they thought to include RGB support this time...
                I've been wondering this. My SSF2X was one of the original batch and isn't RGB compatible yet someone else on this board (DavidFallows I think) has a copy that IS RGB compatible, and that game was re-released at the same time.

Similarly, my Third Strike (JPN) gives a glorious RGB picture yet others say there's does not.

If you find out whether Vampire does, give me a shout and I'll order one pretty sharpish.

Comment

C' ? My 3rd Strike is fine with RGB as well (NTSC/J disc & console). If I find out about Vampire Chronicle I'll PM you.

Comment

Working...
                  X