GC Online Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC Online Games

I've considered retiring from PSO, and so i'm wondering if its worth keeping hold of my Game, Keyboard and BB Adaptor..?

Obviously the game can go, and I suppose the keyboard with it, but is it worth keeping hold of my BB Adaptor, is there going to be any other uses for it. I highly doubt i'll be linking up GC's for Mario Kart which seems to be one reason...

Is there any point?

i was hoping that fzero gx would be linkable but it doesnt seem like it will be ft: . Imagine that though meets would never be the same again. 30 player GX would be something to see.

Comment

Kirby Air Ride will be another option for you. I would keep this for another six months, if there is nothing you can sell it.

I am planning to get on-line in six weeks time, (need broadband, and cables and XBOX live kit) and I woudn't buy Gamecube broadband adapter until new year, as I don't have any reason to buy one yet.

Comment

ive just got the bba/keyboard joystick thingy for 1 and 1 game alone PSO 1 and 2, and the upcoming pso3

anything else is just a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by fragmast3r
          ive just got the bba/keyboard joystick thingy for 1 and 1 game alone PSO 1 and 2, and the upcoming pso3

anything else is just a bonus

lol that makes 3 games

<------thicko

Comment

Working...
          X