Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eBuyer.co.uk - Opinions?

Hi,

Can anyone who has used eBuyer.co.uk's Next Day Delivery option please let me know how long it was between ordering and dispatch and arrival? Also, if anyone else has used them could you leave your opinions?

Thanks,

Darryl

Originally posted by darrylstott
    Hi,

Can anyone who has used eBuyer.co.uk's Next Day Delivery option please let me know how long it was between ordering and dispatch and arrival? Also, if anyone else has used them could you leave your opinions?

Thanks,

Darryl
    hi, i've ordered a couple of thing from them. i ordered a TFT monitor from them with the next day delivery i placed my order in the morning and it was dispached that evening and arrived the next day

the last thing i orderd from them was a SD card for my SPV and i used the normal 3 delivery option, but it arrived the next morning .

so i would say that there a great company, i will be using them again when i build my new pc i a couple of months time.

hope this helps you

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
      Hi,

Thanks,

Darryl
      hi, i've ordered a couple of thing from them. i ordered a TFT monitor from them with the next day delivery i placed my order in the morning and it was dispached that evening and arrived the next day

the last thing i orderd from them was a SD card for my SPV and i used the normal 3 delivery option, but it arrived the next morning .

so i would say that there a great company, i will be using them again when i build my new pc i a couple of months time.

hope this helps you
      It does, thanks. I'm going to buy my PC parts from them but i wanted to make sure they were reliable before spending alot of money.

Also (unrelated), which PC component would the PC's power lead come with?

Comment

Ive used them loads, their delivery times are a joke (never arrive on time for me anyway), but unlike Dabs they are friendly + helpful with a good aftersales team.

I recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury
          Thanks, when building a PC are there any other cables and stuff i should buy that won't come with components?

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmyhill
            Ive used them loads, their delivery times are a joke (never arrive on time for me anyway), but unlike Dabs they are friendly + helpful with a good aftersales team.

I recommend them.
            Could you go into more detail about delivery time, how long do thing normal take to arrive? and which postage type were you using?

I'm worried most about delivery times as i want to get my PC built quickly one my Laptop is gone, so if anyone else has opinions please post them.

Comment

ebuyer are good, used them to get some usb flash drives used the next day postage and got them fine, stupid delivery company couldn't find my address though.

i'd use them again

Comment

Thanks, when building a PC are there any other cables and stuff i should buy that won't come with components?
                Your case will come with the kettle power lead, your mobo will come with a single floppy data cable and (as with most new mobos these days) an 80 wire IDE cable. You'll probably have to get a spare IDE cable to wire the dvd/cd rom drives.

eBuyer seem alright to me, for stuff which I need and they have in stock, their prices are good I've found.

Comment

edit

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu
                    Your case will come with the kettle power lead, your mobo will come with a single floppy data cable and (as with most new mobos these days) an 80 wire IDE cable. You'll probably have to get a spare IDE cable to wire the dvd/cd rom drives.

eBuyer seem alright to me, for stuff which I need and they have in stock, their prices are good I've found.
                    I'm going to be installing 3 hard drives and 1 dvd-r drive so how many extra IDE cables do i need? if possible please like to them on ebuyer.

Also, what is a kettle power lead?

Comment

Exactly what it says on the tin.

Comment

I'm going to be installing 3 hard drives and 1 dvd-r drive so how many extra IDE cables do i need? if possible please like to them on ebuyer.

3 hdds and a dvdr. You'll want the 2 fastest hdds on the primary with the 80 wire cable and the dvdr/3rd hdd on the secondary with a 40/80, whatever you got spare.

Kettle power lead.. you know, normal PC power lead, got a plug on it the same as what fits into a kettle, only it'll be a 3 or 5 amp fuse, not 13

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu

3 hdds and a dvdr. You'll want the 2 fastest hdds on the primary with the 80 wire cable and the dvdr/3rd hdd on the secondary with a 40/80, whatever you got spare.

Kettle power lead.. you know, normal PC power lead, got a plug on it the same as what fits into a kettle, only it'll be a 3 or 5 amp fuse, not 13
                          I don't have any cables so for that setup which IDE cables should i buy?

I should've got the kettle lead thing, will this come with the case or should i buy on seperately?

Will the leads that go from the lights and buttons at the front of the case to the motherboard be included with something or not?

Comment

the leads for the front of the case will be attached to the case so dont need to buy them. the power lead should come with the case i think but not sure.

Comment

Working...
                            X