Jpngames.co.uk - contact # for Dave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jpngames.co.uk - contact # for Dave?

Does anyone happen to have a contact telephone number for Dave at jpngames.co.uk? His email isn't working and I've tried to ping his domain with nothing coming back.

I need to let him know what my postal address is for F-Zero y'see - And I don't think he's received my email regarding my recent change in email address - I can't receive anything going to my old address so I'm a little concerned with the communications at this very important time.

i dont think he gives out his tel number. i have always been able to get him on [email protected] so try that one if you havent already.

Comment

You could PM him on here. He is Dave123 iirc.

Comment

It's ok - I think I've reached him on his home email address.

No 'recipient delivery failure' thus far - fingers crossed.

Comment

He definately is dave123 on here .

Comment

Just replied to you now on my NTL address, don't know what's up with the other one today - usually it's very reliable sorry you had trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by rjpageuk
              He definately is dave123 on here .
              Yeah - I already knew that. All depends on how much he uses this forum though, eh?

EDIT: Oh, speak of the devil!

Comment

Originally posted by dave123
                Just replied to you now on my NTL address, don't know what's up with the other one today - usually it's very reliable sorry you had trouble.
                Got your mail Dave, cheers matey.

No probs about the comms - Technology though, eh? Can't live with it, can't live without it.

Comment

Working...
                X