Edge Equip PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge Equip PC

It was supposed to be released friday. Is it out ? What do you think of it ? What are the features ?

How can you order it? Can you ring a number, or fill a form or do you have to go through your local news agent.

I've got the last 2 Equips from my Newsagent, but they sold my copy of EDGE last month and I had to travel 20 mins to get another copy, so I'm boycotting them until they sort it out!

Comment

I think you can order it through the back issues department. Could be wrong though as I've bought the last couple in Smith's.

In answer to the original question - I didn't see it in Milton Keynes yesterday.

Comment

You can order it from the subs/back issues number in the mag - that's how I got the last two specials.

Stupid that you can't tick a box on your subscription form that says "Give me all special editions as well, and charge them to my credit card". That would obviously be much easier

Comment

So... is it out now ?

Comment

No I don't think it is - just the Gamecube one at the mo

Comment

In Liverpool WHSmith they have loads of the Gamcube Equip still. Asked if they knew when the PC one was out and they just looked at me like I was mad.

Totally off topic but:
              Did you know that Liverpool WHSmith makes the most money out of all of them in the country - but it also has the highest rate of theft out of all the WHSmith stores.

Figures, eh?

Comment

What exactly do these "Edge Equip" mags contain?

Comment

You know, I've not seen a single copy of the GC Equip mag in any shop I've been to in London. Boggling...
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

The equip editions basically discuss a certain console and where it is going in terms of support, new games etc. Think of if as an edge single format magazine.
                    Speaking of seeing it in london i've only seen it on sale in WHSmith's and pretty much no where else

Comment

I could only find the two Retro editions in WH Smiths so that was my first port of call. And none of the ones I went to had it either

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                        You know, I've not seen a single copy of the GC Equip mag in any shop I've been to in London. Boggling...
                        I went into my local Smiths on Saturday and they had piles of the things. Want me try and pick one up for you?

Comment

T'is okay mate, I read a copy of it someone else bought. Just at the time I couldn't find it for love nor money...

Comment

And now, is it out ? It's strange, the former issues were on time...

Comment

Working...
                            X