Mame on xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mame on xbox

Hi all, ive been trying to get all my arcade stuff up and running on my xbox. so far ive installed kawa-x and that works great for all the neogeo and capcom stuff - ive now installed mame ox to play everything else but for some reason all the mortal kombat games are suffering from crazy slowdown.

Does anyone know if its becuase of im doing something wrong or is it down to the fact that the emulator is crap?

any advice would be great : )

rich

I'd guess it's due to the emu itself, haven't tried that game on mame ox, hell, haven't even touched mame for over a year...
    But I do now that the possible RAM upgrade for the Xbox includes a vast improvement for MAME itself (among XBMC and LINUX).

(AFAIK, some games cannot even run on mame due to the insufficient RAM, and clearly says so too on-screen)

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Shinebi; 07-08-2007, 14:25.

Comment

depends what version of mame you use, I can't remember off hand but I'm sure I had MK2 working fine... I think anyhoo

Comment

got a mate coming round later to install mame x as ive heard its better for the MK games...just hope it works this time

Comment

Working...
        X