Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cheapest place to pre order bioshock (or have i missed the boat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheapest place to pre order bioshock (or have i missed the boat)

I was leaving it in the hope i could swap it for a top 10 game and tenner at Blockbuster next friday but ive heard that they havent got this offer on for next weeks releases and i really cant be paying ?35/40 for it nomatter how much i want it.

Would want it on release day pref as im off on friday too, see play asia have it for ?25 but i cant see it arriving for 2 weeks or so and that is a week too long!

Help fellas, i need the help of you boys so im not left out in the cold.

Just the place to post this!

?24.10 from Littlewoods Direct for new customers:

I don't know what their delivery is like but I've gone for it, being as I'm not as bothered about this game as most, paying by credit card. I cancelled my Game CE order and will now cancel my ShopTo standard edition order.

Comment

Shopto are still taking preorders for the standard edition £32.99 free p&p and you'll get it before launch day.
      Don't think you'll do better than that.
      Make sure you click our banner on your way there.

I ordered a new release game from Littlewoods once because of the cheapness, but they quoted me 6 weeks for delivery. Maybe I was just unlucky though.

Comment

It would be good to get it on/around release day but I'll see how it goes for that price.

It looks like Game and Gameplay have sold all their CEs now.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
          Just the place to post this!

I don't know what their delivery is like but I've gone for it, being as I'm not as bothered about this game as most, paying by credit card. I cancelled my Game CE order and will now cancel my ShopTo standard edition order.
          it doesnt accept the ?20 code plus free delivery tho

Comment

I don't know what their delivery is like but I've gone for it,
            I do, about 2 weeks and I'm not joking.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
              it doesnt accept the ?20 code plus free delivery tho
              It worked for me. Maybe they've now cancelled it due to popularity.

Originally posted by smokedog View Post
              I do, about 2 weeks and I'm not joking.
              I don't mind, I've got other games to keep me busy and I'm not that fussed about Bioshock really.

Comment

Anyone know if theres gonna be a trade in deal on this friday with BioShock

I think its time i put forza to bed now as its way too time consuming.

Comment

It would be good to get it on/around release day but I'll see how it goes for that price.

It looks like Game and Gameplay have sold all their CEs now.
                  I think Game still have some on their site but Gameplay have delisted the CE from their site

Comment

Working...
                  X