Battle Garegga Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle Garegga Soundtrack

Was there ever released one? I kind of surprised how good these samples are from this shmup anno 96

- Steel Empire
    - Subversive Awareness
    - Stab 'n Stomp

You can put the CD in your PC and rip 'em mate

Comment

How about play the songs direct from disc on the stereo? (my copy is shipping as we speak now from Japan) Think I read this was possible somewhere.

Comment

btw thanks for the tip commander

Comment

The soundtrack for Soukyugurentai, Battle Garegga and Kingdom Grandprix can also be found on the Soukyugurentai CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Valken
            The soundtrack for Soukyugurentai, Battle Garegga and Kingdom Grandprix can also be found on the Soukyugurentai CD.
            Okay, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
              How about play the songs direct from disc on the stereo? (my copy is shipping as we speak now from Japan) Think I read this was possible somewhere.
              Aye, that works too man - I think the first music track is buggered, part of the Saturn disc "format" so there isn't any music there but everything else is just ya normal cd music stuff and should play fine. Best thing is with BG are the arranged tracks are there too, although the originals are seriously heavy "old skool arcade". To be played at high volume

Comment

Heads up for the info Commander.

After reading various reviews I'm sold on this game. My copy can't arrive soon enough. As a W.W.II style shmups fan I hope BG will be a blast - in TATE to!

Hope Battle Bakraid comes home some day

Comment

Working...
                X