Shipping fees...and shipping methods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping fees...and shipping methods.

At the auld National Console Support(ncsx)....which do you use? UPS worldwide express? because that's $45 ft: more than the price of the game.

Global Priority Mail. Should work out about ?6.50 for one game.

Comment

The one and only time I ordered from ncsx, they charged a ridiculously high shipping fee. That was Global Priority (or was it called Global Express then?); at least customs weren't an issue using this delivery option.

Comment

I always go for Global Priority Letter - it should be $9.88 and it usually takes 3-4 days to arrive. The package can easily hold a couple of dual CD cases or DVD keep cases. Never had a problem with customs as they always mark down the value of the package (although I've never ordered more than a couple of games at once from them).

Comment

Cheapest is USPS Global Priority Letter $9.88. Last time I ordered was Initial D. Without asking they marked down the package to 15 USD so that worked out well.

Comment

I received a game yesterday which was posted from the USA by Global Priority flat-rate envelope for $5. Posted on Monday, here on Friday, almost as quick as the UPS boys

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
              I received a game yesterday which was posted from the USA by Global Priority flat-rate envelope for $5. Posted on Monday, here on Friday, almost as quick as the UPS boys
              The Priority service have some sort of insurance involved, how it works do I not know. That?s why the extra dollars. Correct same speed.

Comment

Working...
              X